Our laboratory was started in the year 2013. Our in-house laboratory is a supporting division of SRI GOMUKI TEX CHEM PVT LTD for assuring the quality of its products.
To keep up with our quality standards, we have experienced technicians and analysts. Our testing methods are as per International and Indian quality standard metrics. We have separate physical and chemical divisions for textile and chemical testing.
Our chemical division has imported equipment with advanced technology, while our physical laboratory is fully conditioned with humidification facility using modern technology for yarn testing.
Apart from in-house day-to-day testing we do testing for customer requirements as an additional service. In our laboratory, more than 30 parameters are tested which includes textile sizing auxiliaries, fibre, yarn, fabric, water testing and more. We do R&D in textile sizing in our laboratory mainly on polymers.
PHYSICAL DIVISION INSTRUMENTS:
- Auto wrap XT – is a motorized wrap reel machine with 10 bobbins. It’s used for spinning, weaving and knitting. It prepares yarns in predetermined length and strength.
- Auto Stretch 5C – is used for packaging yarn and other textile based sub products into requisite containers for storage and package.
- Abra Test – is an abrasion tester used to analyse the strength of the yarn in extreme conditions.
|Count Calculation of yarn.
||Single yarn Strength.
||Abrasion Resistance of yarn and more.
CHEMICAL DIVISION INSTRUMENTS AND EQUIPMENTS:
- Hot air oven -is used to determine heat resistance and behaviour of the material in elevated temperatures.
- Muffle furnace – is used to determine the ash content of polymer, polyethylene, polyester, nylon, cork etc.
- BOD incubator – is used to test materials under lab controlled atmosphere in terms of humidity, temperature and more.
- Melting point apparatus – is built in with micro-controller based system and precise temperature controller for accurate results.
- pH Meter – is used to evaluate the Ph value of any solution.
- Penetrometer – is used to calibrate characterisation of hydrophobization properties of material to establish the optimum formulas of water resistant finishing.
- Moisture Balance – is to check the moisture balance in the material to enable optimum quality.
- COD reactor – is used to remove dye and Chemical Oxygen on Demand to bring down the water waste during the manufacturing process.
- COD analyser/ Multiphotometer – is used to do waste water treatment during the manufacturing process to bring down the chemical waste.
- BOD analyser – is used to analyse the toxicity, BOD and COD in the manufacturing waste.
- Brookfield Viscometer – is used to analyse the relative viscosity of the polyamide in the material.
|pH of aqueous solution
||Desizing Efficiency (TEGAWA Rating)
|Viscosity (Ford Cup, Brookfield)
||Hardness of water
|| Total Dissolved Solids
|| Total Suspended Solids
|| Saponification Value
|| Volatile Solids
|Purity of Starch
|| Film Preparation
|Purity of PVA
|Active Matter Content in CMC
||Total Fatty matter
|Size Pick Up
||Heavy metals analysis
|| Purity of Chemicals